Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Home Credit
(01-06-2018, 11:44 AM)Heart Wrote: If you need appliances, gadgets and more but lacking some funds this loan can be your best choice to avail. Home Credit is a Global Consumers Finance expert, they have branches all over the world. They offer safe and fast lending transaction with a very simple requirements and Flexible contructs. If I am not mistaken they also offer a cash loan! This is Legit and the interest is small compared to others. Sometimes, some branches do offers zero interest as well!

Hi Sister! I guess you haven't tried availing their service yet? I just want to help you be enlightened. Actually, Home Credit charges a huge interest on their appliances or gadget loan. For example, an item pricing 13,000 should be paid a total amount of 17,000. That's 4,000 profit on interest, not mentioning that you've also paid an cash out upon claiming the item. This usually range from 1,000 - 3,000. I am very keen on each details that is why I am discouraging you to avail their service. And regarding to their promos of 0% interest rate? That's not true. They've already mark up the item by having a cross deal with the appliance or gadget brand. And usually the items that are available on the said 0% interest are often old model or not salable items.