Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are Pawn Loans possible online?
Well, well, well... it turns out pawning an item CAN be done 100% online. 

You describe the item, pawnshops review it and give you an offer, then you send the item via FedEx and you receive the money. This is the web site: Pawn an item online

I wouldn't be surprised if a day comes when women will be able to give birth at home, getting instructions on the delivering the baby online.  Big Grin Big Grin
(01-21-2018, 06:31 AM)kaisantos2229 Wrote: I believe there will be technical issues in authenticating an item online, specially when you authenticate an item base by looking only on picture online. Even if your item is authentic you will still need to bring your item personally to the lender.

Exactly. I don't think it is really possible to transact online buy just posting or sending pictures for appraisal. Probably it will also ruined buy bogus seller or pawner that are trying to earn from a defective item.
If anyone has any recommendations about the types of electronics that might be sought after.
(01-24-2018, 08:17 PM)JB Fernandez Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 06:31 AM)kaisantos2229 Wrote: I believe there will be technical issues in authenticating an item online, specially when you authenticate an item base by looking only on picture online. Even if your item is authentic you will still need to bring your item personally to the lender.

Exactly. I don't think it is really possible to transact online buy just posting or sending pictures for appraisal. Probably it will also ruined buy bogus seller or pawner that are trying to earn from a defective item.

It is really a bad idea if a lending company or a pawnshop would offer such a thing. Because there is no possible way to know if the person who want to pawn an item will not scam you.
Hmmmmm, I will not recommend if it is online it can cause a scam or etc. I prefer to loan in personal or meet up rather than online.

In personal you can read the terms and services properly and you can sign up properly than online. I'm online lot of scam so that I can't recommend online loans.

Yeah, very well said you have your point, it can cause technical issues or miss understanding so it's better to do some transactions in personal or meet up.
It is hard to approve pawn loan via online since the company needs to check collateral. Few steps maybe can be done through online like registration or application of lawn, but the rest needs to be completed in the office.
I don't think pawn loans is possible online. This type of deal needs presence of both parties especially the Pawnee and the items to be pawn. The shop needs to have actual check in the items to appraise and to evaluate the condition of the items so that the market value will be identify. Maybe pawn application could be done online but still needs to bring the items to the shops to evaluate.