Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you interested to buy valuable things in a pawn shop?
There some borrowers that don't bother to redeem back their items in a pawn shop. Maybe they don't have money to pay their loan or they just want to dispose of the items. The pawn shop has the right to sell the items if ever the borrowers failed to redeem the items in due date.

Some items in Pawnshop offers a lower price because it's second hand already. Are you interested to buy valuable things in a pawn shop even if it's not brand new?
I don't really shop in pawn shops to tell you the truth, although one time sitting outside a pawnshop I saw a moto scooter in a bright yellow color with a matching element. That is something I wouldn't have minded having at all!
To be honest, there is a lot of interesting items you can find at the pawn shop that you could not find in any other stores. So for me, if you are looking for something different items to buy then visiting a pawn shop is a must.
Yes. I'm into a buy and sell business, and I'm always considering items from the pawnshop to be profitable in my business. All I need to do is find the right buyer for a certain item.
This is what I was about to say. Most people who are in the buy and sell business frequent the pawn shops because there are lots of items sold here that are really good for selling again. If you know how to play with the prices and know the importance of a product being sold at a pawn shop, you'll stumble upon a great deal of items to resell.

Also, there are some unique finds that are being sold in a pawn shop. You never know what you will see there or what items are for listed for sale. Way back when phone cameras are still not that rampant, digital cameras of all sorts can be bought for half the price in pawn shops before.
Hmmm, yeah, it's kinda worth it to buy first of all its affordable and it's branded or not fake, but the other thing is its not brand new, will for me it's okay price is must.

Yeah it's not brand new but it's still branded and not fake and first of all its affordable and no one knows if its secondhand or its a brand-new, yeah its worth it.

(01-25-2018, 10:22 AM)kaisantos2229 Wrote: To be honest, there is a lot of interesting items you can find at the pawn shop that you could not find in any other stores. So for me, if you are looking for something different items to buy then visiting a pawn shop is a must.

Yeah its true, I go to pawnshop every week to buy some jewelries yeah its not brand new but its still branded and its not fake and its affordable than any store.

Secondhand but its worth it to buy.
There is a lot of good buy in the pawnshop.
Just be cautious on choosing the right item, Because some might have hidden defects or much worst is it was a stolen item that brought in the pawnshop.
(01-25-2018, 09:35 AM)kgord Wrote: I don't really shop in pawn shops to tell you the truth, although one time sitting outside a pawnshop I saw a moto scooter in a bright yellow color with a matching element. That is something I wouldn't have minded having at all!

Yeah you have your point, lot of people shop in a jewelry pawnshop but some of it are stolens by the thieves, yeah lot of jewelries are affordable but some jewelries are stolen from the owner.
Theres a tip my aunt told me before if I want to buy some jewelries on a pawnshop. Some pawnshop like the one she is currently working, sell jewelries per kilo or per bulk meaning the designs isn't part of the pricing and some were put in a bidding. If its for business then buying per kilo is a great option but for personal collection then you can go to the bidding where the finest jewels are usually are.
I am not really interested in buying stuffs in pawn shops. Well, of course I can if something really catched my eyes then I would love to buy it. I know that it will be sold for a cheaper price so why not if its quality is still very good.