Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pawned Item with Cursed
Have you heard stories about items being pawned because it has a cursed?
Yeah, lot in a Philippines I already heard about this a true story and some of this is not real, I saw a lot of movies like this but in a reality I don't know.

I didn't experiencing it, will I heard about this but I don't believed on it I believed on witchcraft but not this one.
Sometimes when I am acquiring stuffs from the pawnshop, I can't stop thinking that the item I bought might bring bad luck on me. So every time I am buying something to the pawnshop, I usually do a research about the item before purchasing it.
(01-25-2018, 11:11 PM)JB Fernandez Wrote: Sometimes when I am acquiring stuffs from the pawnshop, I can't stop thinking that the item I bought might bring bad luck on me. So every time I am buying something to the pawnshop, I usually do a research about the item before purchasing it.

Yeah, there are some cases like that, it cause bad luck, I saw it on a movie only but I haven't heard it in real life, yeah it's kinda scary.
(01-25-2018, 11:32 PM)Uyj143 Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 11:11 PM)JB Fernandez Wrote: Sometimes when I am acquiring stuffs from the pawnshop, I can't stop thinking that the item I bought might bring bad luck on me. So every time I am buying something to the pawnshop, I usually do a research about the item before purchasing it.

Yeah, there are some cases like that, it cause bad luck, I saw it on a movie only but I haven't heard it in real life, yeah it's kinda scary.

Yes. It is really possible. Aside from bad luck, I'm also cautious on items in the pawnshop that are stolen from it's original owner. That's why I'm really doing a research before buying an item in the pawnshop.
(01-25-2018, 11:45 PM)JB Fernandez Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 11:32 PM)Uyj143 Wrote:

Yes. It is really possible. Aside from bad luck, I'm also cautious on items in the pawnshop that are stolen from it's original owner. That's why I'm really doing a research before buying an item in the pawnshop.
So there some cases like that it cause bad luck but what can you say those things that have a good luck yeah sometimes there some bad luck but there some items also can cuase good luck or good luck charm.
I saw some movies about stuff that brings bad luck though I really didn't think about it everytime I purchased items from the pawnshop. My experiences are great and I think the items I bought is a big help. I just love buying items in the pawnshop because it's cheaper and the items are in good shape.
I only hear these stories in movies so I don't know if it's true or not. I haven't known anyone that complaining about items in pawn shop being cursed. Maybe it's just superstitious but I think there's nothing wrong being cautious and believing in curse. It's better to be careful choosing an item in pawn shop than having a bad luck in your life.
I don't believe in such things. The only thing that I am wary of is the money I want to give for the item. And I believe it is important.

If I get the money from the wrong means, there is no way I will be comfortable or happy with the product. I will always think of bad things and in most cases, it is either I misplace the item somewhere just after I bought it or someone will steal it from me.

I made up my mind to always get more from the right means after having few of such experiences. Even I don't have the money I beg for it from a friend or relative (i borrow sometimes).
(01-25-2018, 10:05 PM)JB Fernandez Wrote: Have you heard stories about items being pawned because it has a cursed?
I never heard nor experience such thing, but if it is true, then that is so creepy. Maybe that person bought a defective item from the pawn shop and since it's defective, he thought that maybe he bought a cursed item.