Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you heard about home credit?
What is a home credit? Have you heard about it or have availed it? Is it worthy or not?
I still haven't heard of the term "home credit", but if it is something that got to do with using a landed property as a collateral in getting loans, then it's something I shouldn't dare think of doing. One thing about using the documents to the land/house you own as collateral is the possibility of losing such precious property especially when things happen to go wrong during the process of loan repayment.
I heard about home credit. Actually, I availed its service and I love this company a lot. Three months ago, I decided to change my mobile phone and I use home credit for purchase. I got my new phone same price to cash payment. There's no interest applied for the amount you loan to purchase the item. You just need to pay a small amount for processing and the required downpayment for the item, usually 25% and up of the total value. And you are given ample time to pay, ranging from 6 months to 1 year. I just had great experience from this company and if you'd like to check their service, have a try. For me, this company is of great help. They also offer cash loan for those who have good credit record but with an interest rate of 4.99% and payable up to 3 years though you can ask their hotline to recalculate loan to a shorter payment period.
(01-27-2018, 09:11 AM)Cheer Wrote: I heard about home credit. Actually, I availed its service and I love this company a lot.  Three months ago,  I decided to change my mobile phone and I use home credit for purchase.  I got my new phone same price to cash payment.  There's no interest applied for the amount you loan to purchase the item. You just need to pay a small amount for processing and the required downpayment for the item,  usually 25% and up of the total value. And you are given ample time to pay, ranging from 6 months to 1 year.  I just had great experience from this company and if you'd like to check their service,  have a try.  For me, this company is of great help. They also offer cash loan for those who have good credit record but with an interest rate of 4.99% and payable up to 3 years though you can ask their hotline to recalculate loan to a shorter payment period.

Like I said earlier, I never heard of this company and from what I wrote above, you could see that I was thinking it is all about the how to get some household items and all that. However, reading your post has made me understand it better and I'm hopeful that if such company exists in my country, I can do business with them. 
I haven't personally heard of home credit before so it's a relatively new topic for me. Unless it's just another term referring to a property loan. Must have something to do with your property being used as credit.
As far as I know Home Credit is exclusive only to the Philippines. It's a company that loans you money for you to buy a tech/gadget that you want. Then, you would pay them in installments, of course with interests already. This is only suitable for those who doesn't have credit cards. I would still prefer credit cards over this method, but it's nice to see options like these.
What is home credit?
Home credit is very different and simple compared to other forms of lending. It meets the specific, high service level requirements of those with modest incomes. Customers choose home credit because it offers access to small, affordable amounts of credit with a repayment method that is transparent, low risk, convenient and flexible.

Instead of impersonal websites or far-flung call centres, home credit is delivered by reputable businesses whose agents live and work in your community. This enables them to provide a more personal service, building up an understanding your needs and your circumstances so that you only ever borrow what you can afford to repay.

Home credit is ideal for small, affordable loans and has many benefits. It is:

Transparent - you know exactly how much you will repay before you borrow the money
Low risk - CCA members will only ever lend you what you can afford to repay
Convenient - the money that you borrow is repaid in cash to the agent who calls at your house at an arranged time each week.
Flexible - if you experience financial difficulty, CCA members are flexible with repayments so that your situation gets better, not worse.
I haven't hear it but it will use in home appliance home establish and other home crdentials that you will use the points to make your home a good place to live.
Home Credit is a financial service that provides the fund for purchase of various items but not the good itself. For defective items under warranty, customers may coordinate directly with the store where they purchased the item, In the Philippines it's very popular.
I haven't heard anything about this home credit yet but I can say that it is quite popular in the Philippines, some of my friends also told me that it is mostly used to buy products (gadgets, etc.). But I guess it somewhat depends on the persons status if he/she can totally afford or probably can pay the installments he would get.