Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you heard about home credit?
I haven't availed home credit but I have little knowledge about it. You can often see a home credit in malls or some other stores they target those people who don't have a credit card. Those people who want to buy appliances and gadgets if they don't have enough cash to purchase or don't have a credit card they can apply for home credit. You have to show valid ID's and pass an application form if you get approved you can now avail in their stores. But before you can purchase from them you need to make downpayment first. It's worthy if you really want to buy something but mind you that it has high interest. They often tell you that it has no interest but if you compute the price and compare it to normal price it's a little high so if you have cash pay it in cash if you have credit card swipe it but if you don't have any of these might as well try to apply for home credit.
(01-27-2018, 09:11 AM)Cheer Wrote: I heard about home credit. Actually, I availed its service and I love this company a lot.  Three months ago,  I decided to change my mobile phone and I use home credit for purchase.  I got my new phone same price to cash payment.  There's no interest applied for the amount you loan to purchase the item. You just need to pay a small amount for processing and the required downpayment for the item,  usually 25% and up of the total value. And you are given ample time to pay, ranging from 6 months to 1 year.  I just had great experience from this company and if you'd like to check their service,  have a try.  For me, this company is of great help. They also offer cash loan for those who have good credit record but with an interest rate of 4.99% and payable up to 3 years though you can ask their hotline to recalculate loan to a shorter payment period.

So what is the difference between home credit and the regular loans type?. Im still confused about these home credit stuff. In first time I read it here I though it is a loan for a house or a House loan/ But In what you said I think I am wrong about my thoughts about it.