Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Haven't heard of Paymaya yet??
Here in the Philippines loading a Paymaya is very easy because loading stations are on the convenience stores and luckily there is a lot of convenience store here in my place. So I only need to walk a small distance for me to buy load for my paymaya so after it I can already use it to buy what I want online. But most of the time I use it in my online game.
(01-04-2018, 11:36 AM)kgord Wrote: I haven't heard of this before. I don't know if it is used in the United States but it sounds like something that could be helpful in terms of a short term loan. It is just one of the things that is interesting about the world of finance. It seems there are always new options coming out.

It is not available in the US and it is not a credit card but more on a debit card actually so dont bother since you cant avail loan using it Smile I dont even know why this thread is here. Maybe he wanted to share that if you don't have a bank account or other debit card to link on your paypal to verify it this is a good alternative. But as I have said this works only in Philippines.
Heard of that often but I'm not using paymaya. It's the same as debit card right? I'm not using paymaya since I have a lot of options to use like GCASH, Paypal, coins.ph. I trust these online payment since I used them often to pay my bills and even for my load. It's wise to use them since they are offering a cash back when you buy load or pay your bills. They also have some promos and I really enjoy using them. The transaction is also free and the user interface is very easy to use. Some click and voila. You already pay your bills and have a cash back. You can also trust them since they are leading company and many people used them for their personal and business purposes.
It's basically like a reloadable giftcard. It's for basic use like shopping online, or for people who wants to go cashless. I didn't know that you can connect it to your paypal though, that's pretty neat. So you can withdraw paypal funds to your paymaya?
(01-08-2018, 12:20 AM)kimberleemolon Wrote: Heard of that often but I'm not using paymaya. It's the same as debit card right? I'm not using paymaya since I have a lot of options to use like GCASH, Paypal, coins.ph. I trust these online payment since I used them often to pay my bills and even for my load. It's wise to use them since they are offering a cash back when you buy load or pay your bills. They also have some promos and I really enjoy using them. The transaction is also free and the user interface is very easy to use. Some click and voila. You already pay your bills and have a cash back. You can also trust them since they are leading company and many people used them for their personal and business purposes.

I'm also a newbie to Gcash. It's true that it has no transaction fee so it's better than Paymaya. I've tried to transfer my money from Paypal to Gcash it's pretty fast. What are those promos I can get from them? I'm not aware of the Promos I haven't been using my card for other transactions.
PayMaya is very cool app that initially launched as a 'VIRTUAL DEBIT CARD'. However, just couple of months before the end of 2017 they already launched this new privilege for their customers to have the 'ACTUAL CARD' for an additional amount. And specifically here in the Philippines, you have the luxury to choose whether it's a Master or a Visa you want. Basically how it works depend on the phone number you are going to register as your PayMaya account. If you use Globe or TM the system will automatically give you a Visa account and when you are using Smart, Talk&Text (and other Smart affiliates) you will automatically have a Master account.

And it's very easy to load up, the most convenient way is to go to any nearest 7/11 kiosk machine and you can reload your card in just a snap. Just enter the desired amount you want then the machine will print the receipt for you then all you need to do is pay that exact amount (no additional fee) to the counter.

And one thing that's really awesome with PayMaya is that you can use it to transfer your PayPal balance into it and start making payments online for your bills just like what a regular debit cards do. And mind you, after each and every transactions that you made using PayMaya you will receive a timely notification of all your purchases or payments. Isn't that great!?
I have my Paymaya and it really helps me since it very convenient. I can buy and have an online shopping without any hassle. Paymaya is reloadable in loading centers or even in 7-11. Paymaya can pay anything including your water bill, electric bill, or even purchase online. It is like a paypal but it is a virtual card. As far as I know, you can get a card from Paymaya. It only costs a few bucks and that card will be delivered to you and you can use it for withdraw.

I am fond of shopping online with the use of my Paymaya. In my opinion, you can get this virtual card and at the same time, you must have another Credit Card. But if you have no interests in shopping online, or paying bills online, then you can disregard Paymaya. It is just really convenient when you have this. One time when I was about to pay my bills in the billing center, the line as too long and I guess it will took for about an hour before I can pay. What I did was I payed my bills via online, and in just few clicks, they already texted me the receipt number and reference codes. I just really depends on you. It has pros and cons. Be sure to be wise in availing credit cards.
I use PayMaya in my online transactions. I use it when i buy stuffs in online stores. I also use it to buy online game credits. Actually PayMaya make my online payment transaction a little bit hard to do. You just need to top-up your account and then you're ready to go and make some purchases online. And sometimes I make it a small business, I buy online game credits and sell the code for real money.
I use paymaya for my online transactions because it's so easy to get into. Loading can be done at any nearby 7/11 and alot of online services like Steam or G2A consider it a form of payment. I find it also easier to create an account compared to Paypal, but that's also because of their difference. Paypal is like online currency while Paymaya is online debit so making accounts is definitely harder on Paypal because it requires verification.
(01-01-2018, 03:45 AM)gelotologist Wrote: We have this app or online credit card, which is called Paymaya. Like you can use it as an alternative for students who wants a fast and probably an online visa or mastercard. Like you would probably just load to your card using your phone number and by paying on machines on some stores. It's a fast and very easy way to have a credit card, and probably perfect for people who would want to earn money through online jobs, for the reason that you can connect it straight to your paypal account. Do you have any related card or app like this on your country?? Big Grin
I already use paymaya I'm from Philippines I use Paymaya for online transaction or buy online even if I am a students, I use it for sending money and load up 7 eleven.