Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Haven't heard of Paymaya yet??
I have heard about it but I don't use it. I think gcadh is better because every transaction is free and your money will be sent or received immediately.
(01-01-2018, 06:41 PM)Michael Puttman Wrote: Looks like paymaya is a debit card, not a credit card. Correct?

Yeah! Very well said. Pay maya is actually a debit card not a credit card, because you need to have a fund on it first before you can use your paymaya card.
I already heard about paymaya, but did not know what exactly it is. I have found an app on google play but I have not tried installing it also. If it is a mastercard so I like it because I like mastercard someday. But I will try to search first for the best cards to use.
I did try to avail of paymaya a few months back. I didn't get to use it that much, because I find it a bit of hassle to reload it via 7/11 stores. Paymaya is great for those who doesn't have debit cards at least yet. These type of cards is a necessity nowadays better get one soon guys Smile
(01-02-2018, 04:28 AM)Camilla Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 06:41 PM)Michael Puttman Wrote: Looks like paymaya is a debit card, not a credit card. Correct?

Correct, Paymaya is not a credit card. They call it a virtual credit card, reloadable Visa card, and more truthfully and aptly, a prepaid card that can be used to pay bills, shop online, and load prepaid credits on their smartphones. It is not even a debit card because debit cards are bank-based accounts. Paymaya is not. Its attraction is the fact that it can be used by anyone who has a smartphone and an internet connection regardless of credit history. Users do not pass through stringent bank requirements to get a Paymaya account unlike real credit cards or debit cards. They have to load money into the card/app before they can use it. The app/card is only available in the Philippines and some use it to verify their Paypal account and withdraw their online earnings.

I use paymaya also and I don't know if it is available in different countries like USA I'm from Philippines, paymaya helps me a lot to withdraw my funds in my PayPa account but their are some cases that app users of paymaya have bad experienced or maybe worst.

They said that they can't withdraw their money in ATM using paymaya visa card.
Paymaya actually lets you have a physical card to use,which is basically a debit card, but you need to fill in specifics like what's your job, your salary, why do you need this card, and so on and so forth. With the physical card though, their have been many complaints by users such as glitch in the systems, taking too long to deliver the card itself and problems with withdrawing cash from Paymaya. Despite this, Paymaya has over 15000 partnerships around the Philippines, so getting depositing and withdrawing cash into your account isn't that hard.
I've heard of Paymaya, since we have it in my country, I just don't really care about it. I already have a Visa electron, I don't see why I would need another debit card.
I got one but I still haven't use it. I would like to know more about paymaya.
(01-13-2018, 12:43 AM)binggay03 Wrote: I got one but I still haven't use it. I would like to know more about paymaya.

It's like an online debit card which you can load up on partner stores such as 7/11, Cebuana or Smart Center. With Paymaya, you don't need to have a bank account. All you have to do is download its app, register and then they'll give you a virtual card which when loaded, you can use it when paying on selected stores.
(01-13-2018, 12:43 AM)binggay03 Wrote: I got one but I still haven't use it. I would like to know more about paymaya.

It is a virtual debit card that you can use when purchasing online (i.e Lazada, Zalora, and other online shops). Not only you can purchase online, but also, you can pay bills online. This card may help you since this is very convenient and easy to use. You will just have to load your Paymaya card and use your credits online. So far, I have used it for 6 months already, and I can say that this is really legit and hassle-free.