Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Haven't heard of Paymaya yet??
I have this app this app is a Philippine Visa you can have also a master card here it helps ms to verify my paypal account and paying bills like electricity bill and internet bills its easy to use and easy to access you just need to load to a seven eleven store and you have a paymaya visa card its help me a lot so try to use it guys.
I also use paymaya virtual card for purchasing game credits. I also use it before in buying my Guitar in one of the biggest online shop here in Philippines. Paymaya is kind student friendly app. You can use it any time as your credit card in puchasing any stuff. I heard about it physical card but I don't have the required valid ID to have it but I really want to have one Sad
Just recently I stumbled across Paymaya, which acts as a virtual credit card. I didn't have a clue about what it was before then. Paymaya makes it easier to get a credit card as you don't have any hassle to get confirmation from a bank. You can even connect your Paymaya card with Paypal.
I do have a paymaya account. It is a good thing to have for online banking and shopping. You can also have a physical paymaya card which you can use to encash your money thru atm's. I used to have it as my main virtual card but i also found out about Gcash like the others. It have the same features as paymaya but better. You can also have your physical Gcash card and the cash in from paypal is very easy and free of charge.
In the Philippines its our own Visa or Mastercard depend on the sim card that you registered in our country if you registered globe number in a paymaya account you will recieve a Visa card but when you use a Smart number to register in paymaya account you will recieve a master Card so its easy and affordable to have that app its free and no purchase needed in the apps store.
Bringing online shopping to the youth

Millennials are known to be constantly connected and yet there’s one thing that’s keeping them from shopping online more often— not having a credit card. PayMaya tries to bridge this gap by offering a simple way to do digital payments without having to apply for a credit card or even open a bank account.

With the app, you can enjoy online shopping, booking travel tickets and accommodations, reserving and purchasing movie and event tickets, and getting first dibs on online promos.

By downloading it on your smartphone via the App Store or Google Play, you also get access to the PayMaya instant virtual Visa. This can be conveniently loaded at loading stations such as Robinsons Business Centers, SM Malls Business Centers, 7-Eleven convenience stores, Smart Stores and Smart Padala centers, among others. You are also entitled to a 5 percent discount on call and text loads from Smart if you top up using PayMaya.

If you also want to have a physical PayMaya Visa Card that you can use to swipe in malls, restaurants, and other merchants accepting Visa, you can upgrade your PayMaya virtual Visa via the mobile app. After filling out the required information and receiving an instant text notification confirming the upgrade, all you have to do is go to a PayMaya activation center such as a Smart Jump store or Smart Store.
Its very popular in our country you will se it in google playstore so if you want to have a free miney just refer abd have a free items or giftcards depend on your country.