Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unclaimed pawned items for bidding!
(02-02-2018, 11:48 AM)marblank1313 Wrote: Yes that is a great idea, especially you mentioning that you are planning to have a buy and sell business. It will take efforts and capitals but it will be profitable in the long run. If you succeed with that maybe you could put up your own pawnshop or be the one to host your own auction. Good luck to you man.

I've been doing buy and sell for quite some time and yes it is very profitable. But the bottle neck on this kind of business is you should afford to let your money sleep for a long period of time since after buying and item there's no assurance that you can sell it right away on the price that you've wanted it to be sold..
(02-04-2018, 09:40 PM)JB Fernandez Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 11:48 AM)marblank1313 Wrote: Yes that is a great idea, especially you mentioning that you are planning to have a buy and sell business. It will take efforts and capitals but it will be profitable in the long run. If you succeed with that maybe you could put up your own pawnshop or be the one to host your own auction. Good luck to you man.

I've been doing buy and sell for quite some time and yes it is very profitable. But the bottle neck on this kind of business is you should afford to let your money sleep for a long period of time since after buying and item there's no assurance that you can sell it right away on the price that you've wanted it to be sold..

I am also into the business of buy and sell, and yes it's true that this type of business will take you a long time to retrieve you money back and sometimes you won't. But for the longest time i've doing this type of business, i've developed a technique and strategies on how to sell your items faster. Sometimes you just need experience to learn and to grow.