Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips on how to avoid paying penalties on credit card
The only thing came to my mind is to be a responsible cardholder means to pay your bills on time. Sometimes we tend to forget to pay our bills it happens in real life maybe for some reasons like you lost track of time because you've been busy with your work or something came up that you needed to do first. I think also the best way is to pay in advance don't pay your bills in last one minute so if ever something came up or you forgot, you're safe for paying penalties because you've paid in advance. By being a responsible owner you can save lots of money.

How about you what tips can you give to avoid paying penalties?
(02-02-2018, 08:23 AM)aecel Wrote: The only thing came to my mind is to be a responsible cardholder means to pay your bills on time. Sometimes we tend to forget to pay our bills it happens in real life maybe for some reasons like you lost track of time because you've been busy with your work or something came up that you needed to do first. I think also the best way is to pay in advance don't pay your bills in last one minute so if ever something came up or you forgot, you're safe for paying penalties because you've paid in advance. By being a responsible owner you can save lots of money.

Yes, I think you hit the nail on the head here. I mean making sure not to miss your payment, pay the bills on time. Don't get over extended in terms of your credit. These are all things that make it easier to pay your bills on time. I just think it is one of the choices we all need to look for and can use to have a good credit score.
(02-02-2018, 08:23 AM)aecel Wrote: The only thing came to my mind is to be a responsible cardholder means to pay your bills on time. Sometimes we tend to forget to pay our bills it happens in real life maybe for some reasons like you lost track of time because you've been busy with your work or something came up that you needed to do first. I think also the best way is to pay in advance don't pay your bills in last one minute so if ever something came up or you forgot, you're safe for paying penalties because you've paid in advance. By being a responsible owner you can save lots of money.

Paying these bills on time can be a sure way to go about it for that will keep the card holder on alert on how his money is being spent and all that. Also, understanding the need to reduce spending is another sure way that we can reduce the stress of paying penalties on loans that we got as well as credit expenses. 
To avoid penalties you must pay your credit card to continue your transactions and to avoid banning to your account and you must use your personal info for good.
Yes, it is absolutely necessary to pay your credit card bills on time, to avoid any sort of penalties or restrictions. There are such people who continue to spend with their credit card, without even realizing to pay their bills on time, and this puts them in serious debt. But when you're able to pay on time, you have more freedom to spend without having to worry.

Avoid making unnecessary spending and transaction with your credit card, use it wisely. Get actively working to enable you have funds to clear your credit card debt on time, this saves you lots of interest to be paid. These are my few tips in staying out of the fire of paying credit card debt penalties as a result being in serious debt that one couldn't take care of on time.
You should always be a responsible card holder. You should set reminders on when you should pay for your debt to avoid penalties and increased interest. You should always make sure that you pay on or before the specific time that you should pay for it. Always monitor your expenses and cut those that are not really needed the next time after you pay for your due on that month.
Another thing that is vitally important is to not get over extended on your credit card. If you end up owing more than you can pay, you will live to regret it. All sorts of nasty things can happen, including judgments, lowered credit rating, and inability to get credit..use your credit cards with care always!

You already have the value needed to avoid the penalties in your credit card. Be responsible enough in paying you bills monthly. And I think you should also encode into your schedule the due date of your bill for reminders Smile
(02-03-2018, 05:09 AM)Martinsx Wrote: Avoid making unnecessary spending and transaction with your credit card, use it wisely. Get actively working to enable you have funds to clear your credit card debt on time, this saves you lots of interest to be paid. These are my few tips in staying out of the fire of paying credit card debt penalties as a result being in serious debt that one couldn't take care of on time.

I totally agree with you don't go beyond your spending limit because if you do in case you wouldn't able to pay your debts the finance charges will surely be high so it would be harder for the cardholder to settle their payments.