Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary Card happenings.
I once walked with my older sister, then before we reached the park my sister said she wants some drink before we continue to the park, then we go to an ATM machine nearest to the park, The exact amount that remains in my card is 5,326php, I did check the amount before withdrawing, but when I tapped on withdraw the ATM machine showed a message like "insufficient funds" then When I checked it it became 26php, the Guard said it is automatically Debited, but i said I didn't authorized anyone to withdraw from my card, Help me guys what should I do.
(02-04-2018, 01:37 AM)thepixelboy Wrote: I once walked with my older sister, then before we reached the park my sister said she wants some drink before we continue to the park, then we go to an ATM machine nearest to the park, The exact amount that remains in my card is 5,326php, I did check the amount before withdrawing, but when I tapped on withdraw the ATM machine showed a message like "insufficient funds" then When I checked it it became 26php, the Guard said it is automatically Debited, but i said I didn't authorized anyone to withdraw from my card, Help me guys what should I do.

I don't think asking only the guard can help you solved your problem. I think you should go to your bank ( if possible talk to the manager ) tell them what happen and if you have proof of your claim bring it with you also. Only your bank can give you answers and even can solved your problem.
In my Country ATM's have phones and CCTV. In case of anything you dial the number and speak to the person in the office on the phone. The CCTV will also show how much you have withdrawn at a particular time. Speak to your bank and see if they have these facilities. This might help in case of an incident like this.
I think you need to talk to your bank and find out what is going on in this situation. It could be someone has accessed your account. If you know you have funds in there then I would definitely check into it.
I don't really think there is any need to worry about anything as long as most ATM ports that I know got the CCTV working pretty fine. Also, the development of technology has made things easier for us in the sense that the bank can help you get notice of what really happened on your account. Try talking with the bank customer care to see how to resolve the issue.
Go to your bank and ask them about your previous transaction, get the receipt from the atm and show it to the bank. there's a lot of skimming device right now, some syndicates using that device to stole your money from the atm.
(02-04-2018, 01:37 AM)thepixelboy Wrote: I once walked with my older sister, then before we reached the park my sister said she wants some drink before we continue to the park, then we go to an ATM machine nearest to the park, The exact amount that remains in my card is 5,326php, I did check the amount before withdrawing, but when I tapped on withdraw the ATM machine showed a message like "insufficient funds" then When I checked it it became 26php, the Guard said it is automatically Debited, but i said I didn't authorized anyone to withdraw from my card, Help me guys what should I do.

When was this event happen? I remember there was this incident last year I think about banks experiencing computer glitches that created chaos all over the country and some of their customers experienced either their money was added or missing.
My scary card experience is when I was trying to withdraw money at an ATM and when I inserted my card, the machine stopped and my card was stuck inside it. It was Saturday unfortunately so the bank is offline which means I have to go back on weekdays. It was a complete hassle.