Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Personal Loans for People with Bad Credit
Yes it is possible. Some banks are offering personal loan but you need to submit a collateral as an assurance for them just incase you won't pay your loan.
(01-02-2018, 05:54 PM)Robbie626 Wrote: I believe government loans with low interests rates should be provided for low-come individuals in need of money for their needs. for instance, rent, groceries, health supplies, and so on with proof. People need to consider loans as a last resort and not "free" money. These government loans do not have a credit score requirements to request a loan. However, this will provide a second chance to improve their credit score and be more responsible with other lenders.

That's a very good point of yours. Other country government do that. They allow their countrymen to borrow money to the government or they allow the child of their countrymen to go to school free of charge in exchange for something. That country will support their countrymen  but the family should limit their child to two only, and I think that's a very good idea.
Loan sharks? I think this may be the only option as they don't look at your credit rating.you can even chose to give them collateral like a household item depending on the amount you have borrowed. If you borrow from banks or lending institutions the interest is crazy, apparently you're a big risk( like giving you a higher amount to repay back will reduce the risk)
Bad credit loans shouldn't be given a second thought, just like Marblank1313 who had to pay 250 percent interest that's like asking for all the whole financial gain you will ever make and also seizing your properties. Bad credit hinders any progress with loans so its best you don't even collect this loan if you are in this state.
You can still have a personal loan even you've been hounded with a bad credit reputation. There are still banks that is willing to take risk. But in exchange, you must present a collateral or you needed someone to be your co-maker or guarantor. As much as possible, always maintain a good credit reputation no matter how much the value you owed.
(01-17-2018, 09:39 AM)jaymish Wrote: Loan sharks? I think this may be the only option as they don't look at your credit rating.you can even chose to give them collateral like a household item depending on the amount you have borrowed. If you borrow from banks or lending institutions the interest is crazy, apparently you're a big risk( like giving you a higher amount to repay back will reduce the risk)

No offense but advising someone to borrow from a loan shark is terrible. You do know it's mostly mafia that deals in that kind of stuff ?