Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Visa Card substitutes ?
Sad 
In my country , we are banned from having credit cards.
its important to us so we can join the rest of the world and have access to online jobs and draw earnings or buy important stuff like courses and download several files .
what are Visa card substitutes that we can have ?
Any clues about that ..please be informative
I believe there is a reason why you country's government had to ban the use of credit cards in your state. From experience, I would say that it's because of lack of the citizens abusing the use of the card and being unable to pay up after purchasing on credit with cards. 

This is the same story with my country and mostly I believe it's as a result of scammers that the use of credit card isn't approved in my country. This affects the genuine ones who would be making good use of the cards but as they say, should one finger touches oil, so will all the other fingers be affected.
In our country, most of the people are using virtual credit card (ex. Pay maya) as a substitute to physical visa card since it is difficult to have one due to documentary requirements and long waiting time of approval. You can choose to have a virtual visa or mastercard credit card. They call pay maya as virtual credit card though it functions as debit card because it can be use as well to most transactions where credit card is being used. You can use this virtual credit card to link on paypal for your shopping, payouts and payment. You can also use the virtual credit card to pay off bills online, send and receive remittances, shop online like the usual credit card (visa or mastercard). In the absence of visa card you can use mastercard. And in the absence of physical visa card, you can use virtual visa/mastercard credit card. There are many ways nowadays to suffice ones needs.
What works in other countries may not work in yours. I think you're in the better position to know what alternatives you can have because you're more familiar with the banking system or financial services in your country. So how do you withdraw your online earnings? Perhaps you can share the information with your countrymen through this forum?

Based on your response on another thread, you're from Sudan. Your country is under a US embargo which is the primary reason why its citizens don't have access to major international credit cards. Even tourists in Sudan will find it difficult, if not impossible, to use their credit cards to transact with or purchase from international merchants if they're using a Sudanese IP address. Paypal doesn't seem to work in your country either so obviously, you can't withdraw your online earnings the conventional way. I'm not about to tell you how to go about it because you guys know more how to do it.

I have vague ideas how non-Paypal supported countries do it. Some say they use Payoneer or a VPN account to mask their IP address. Others say they use the Paypal account of a relative in another country to cash out from an earning site and have the money sent to them through money transfer facilities. If they don't have relatives in Paypal-supported country, there are online groups that offer the same services for a fee if you can find one that you can trust.

As for making online purchases, your country possibly has local online shopping stores that will accept locally-issued credit cards or prepaid cards.
An app or any virtual debit/credit card would be your best option. Search something about the app called Paymaya and look if it actually works on the country you are currently on or staying in. Or you can try searching for other apps that would provide as an alternative for credit card and the one that is actually available on your country.
(01-02-2018, 10:23 PM)Cheer Wrote: In our country,  most of the people are using virtual credit card (ex.  Pay maya) as a substitute to physical visa card since it is difficult to have one due to documentary requirements and long waiting time of approval.  You can choose to have a virtual visa or mastercard credit card.  They call pay maya as virtual credit card though it functions as debit card because it can be use as well to most transactions where credit card is being used.  You can use this virtual credit card to link on paypal for your shopping, payouts and payment. You can also use the virtual credit card to pay off bills online,  send and  receive remittances,  shop online like the usual credit card (visa or mastercard). In the absence of visa card you can use mastercard.  And in the absence of physical visa card,  you can use virtual visa/mastercard credit card.  There are many ways nowadays to suffice ones needs.

I have seen a lot of chatters about this virtual credit card called Paymaya, and from the looks of things it seems to answer lots of questions about dealing with online business and payments. I believe I have read that it's easily used to verify PayPal account which is a great thing I believe the card offers. 

PayPal is one of the major online financial platforms that most websites that deal with e-currency makes use of in payments. So therefore, since Paymaya is very much useful in helping out with PayPal account verification, I definitely think it's a good one.
First thanks for being informative guys .Yes i guess Pay pal can be opened using a VPN ,but unfortunately its limited. I mean someone told methat you have to verify your account to have access to big transactions that worth thousands,so if i have a trade and i want to use paypal they need to check my identity, i cant fake it.And i dont really to do so, i want it to be legal .
Might want to ask the banks in your country then? You are in a situation where you are the only one who can actually answer your own question since we don't really know where are you from. Smile Just ask those realiable people in charge with those types of concern in your country so you can get the best answer suited for you.
(01-03-2018, 12:49 PM)Crewscaptin Wrote: First thanks for being informative guys .Yes i guess Pay pal can be opened using a VPN ,but unfortunately its limited. I mean someone told methat you have to verify your account to have access to big transactions that worth thousands,so if i have a trade and i want to use paypal they need to check my identity, i cant fake it.And i dont really to do so, i want it to be legal .

You can verify your account in Paypal by using Paymaya. You just have to link your Paymaya to Paypal. You can't fake your identity to Paypal they're very strict they don't want to use their site for illegal transactions. If you use fake information be assured that your account will be blocked. For you to be able to link your Paypal to Paymaya, the information should be the same so make sure before applying to Paymaya know the information what you've been written in Paypal or if you didn't write correct information in your Paypal edit it first before linking it.

But the question is, do you have Paymaya in your country? If yes, you can verify your Paypal account easily without using any credit cards.
(01-03-2018, 10:57 AM)Martinsx Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 10:23 PM)Cheer Wrote: In our country,  most of the people are using virtual credit card (ex.  Pay maya) as a substitute to physical visa card since it is difficult to have one due to documentary requirements and long waiting time of approval.  You can choose to have a virtual visa or mastercard credit card.  They call pay maya as virtual credit card though it functions as debit card because it can be use as well to most transactions where credit card is being used.  You can use this virtual credit card to link on paypal for your shopping, payouts and payment. You can also use the virtual credit card to pay off bills online,  send and  receive remittances,  shop online like the usual credit card (visa or mastercard). In the absence of visa card you can use mastercard.  And in the absence of physical visa card,  you can use virtual visa/mastercard credit card.  There are many ways nowadays to suffice ones needs.

I have seen a lot of chatters about this virtual credit card called Paymaya, and from the looks of things it seems to answer lots of questions about dealing with online business and payments. I believe I have read that it's easily used to verify PayPal account which is a great thing I believe the card offers. 

PayPal is one of the major online financial platforms that most websites that deal with e-currency makes use of in payments. So therefore, since Paymaya is very much useful in helping out with PayPal account verification, I definitely think it's a good one.
 Paymaya is really a great app,  a useful tool for everyone especially to those whose activities is online. I definitely recommend it to everyone if say this kind of app works in your country. It makes things easier and faster. And since we engage in online transactions,  this is a good app to suffice your needs. Most of us is using Paypal account to transact worldwide and I can say that through this app,  your Paypal verification is convenient and easy.  You just have to be legit,  I mean don't fake any information so you won't be in trouble. I deal with e-currency as well and this app is just a big help.  Just check if it works in your country and have a try, you'll be surprised how good is the service.