Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simple trick to pay off debt faster
(01-07-2018, 09:37 PM)mar06 Wrote: So far as i know, one of trick to pay off debt faster is that we should keep those extra money we have. We may put it into our bank account or credit cards and the time when we have a debt that should be pay off, yes we can use those money which we save in our bank account or credit cards so that it.

Do you mean, you would save up before paying extra to pay down a debt? It would be wiser to simply pay extra on the debt as soon as you have the money. That way you stop interest from accumulating on some of the debt.
In my own opinion, you can pay faster your debt by paying it regularly every payday. Paying your debt earlier means cutting the interest from a loan company. One more tip in paying your debt is that to make sure that you keep all the receipt or proof of payments you made on certain date. That will be your proof that you pay on that date to avoid conflict on the end of your bargain.
I think the faster way to pay off debt is to try borrowing money to pay just make a cycle until you finally have enough to pay on your last transaction.
Borrowers use signature loans for a range of purposes including home improvements, unexpected expenses, medical bills and vacations, as well as other large expenditures, the list varies. But if a borrower gets a signature loan with 7% interest rate and the balance rate of his credit cards is higher than that of the signature loan, he can use his signature loan to pay off his credit cards. Then, as he pays the signature loan, he ends up spending less on interest and saves money in the long run.
Well I guess the most effective way to pay your debt faster is don't miss the date when to pay your debt to avoid penalties. If you can avoid having a debt then avoid it as much as possible.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Am I the only one who is laughing out loud at mar06's continuous thoughtless spam? This guy just makes my day. hahahahah

As far as tips for paying your debt faster: One should list their debts by interest rate from highest to lowest. Paying off the debt with highest interest first must be the top priority.

Also, if you're buried in debt, try getting rid on unnecessary items in your house by selling them.
Manage your finances properly and make a plan or a preplan, don't waste your money for luxury, start business is good idea or a good example for me it's a gateway for debts.
The first thing I think you should do is try and pay more than your monthly payment plan. If you cant do that with your current income, then you will need to begin some side hustle. You can look for work online or look for local work sites to join like taskrabbit.

Another idea is to sell all the things you no longer need. Think of those old books, electronics, games, Dvds etc. You can easily get buyers online. 

You can also look at how you can reduce the amount of money you spend on a daily basis. Do these and you will get rid of the loan faster.
(01-21-2018, 05:28 AM)OlaSidiq Wrote: The first thing I think you should do is try and pay more than your monthly payment plan. If you cant do that with your current income, then you will need to begin some side hustle. You can look for work online or look for local work sites to join like taskrabbit.

Another idea is to sell all the things you no longer need. Think of those old books, electronics, games, Dvds etc. You can easily get buyers online. 

You can also look at how you can reduce the amount of money you spend on a daily basis. Do these and you will get rid of the loan faster.

You have a point by advising that spending should be reduced for that is a way that anyone looking to pay up loans can really get to achieve that. I always look at that point where by reducing the spending amount can boost savings which, at the end of the month, be used to increase repayment amount. 
How to Get Out of Debt Faster
Unfortunately, the space between realizing you need to pay off debt and getting out of debt can be wrought with hard work and heartache. No matter what kind of debt you’re in, paying it off can take years — or even decades.

Fortunately, some strategies exist that can make paying off debt faster — and a whole lot less painful. If you’re ready to get out of debt, consider these tried-and-true methods: