Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VIDEO: Woman falls victim to consolidation loan scammer
There are lot of scammers now, I already experienced this kind of scam, that's why you need to be careful guys, because the scammers is anywhere online or offline so be careful.
I feel really sorry for this woman. She needed to be more careful before disclosing her information to those scammers, but I don't blame her as she was desperately in need of a loan. It can be a bad idea to search for a loan on the internet. Those so-called nice guys can trick you into believing that they will provide a loan and get rid of all your debt, where in reality it is just utter manipulation.
It is so unfortunate that she fell for this kind of scam, it really hurts though no one wants to be in such situation but it just happens just like that, it doesn't mean you lack logical reasoning or intelligence it is just that these scammers are improving their skills on a daily bases. Online scams always have catchy captions and promises that make you not think twice, avoiding such types of offers or telling it to an expert to help you check it out will save you, these messages comes often as spam in your mail box.

Don't rush when you see such types of opportunities, seek an advice from an expert so to put you on the right track, don't trust online loaning schemes they are never real even though they say they are representatives from a well known organization online, also if you want to still go ahead with applying for a loan online it is best you do a proper research on it before you continue.
(01-04-2018, 03:26 PM)Michael Puttman Wrote: The scammer said they were with "Advance America" which is a legitimate lender. However, the person was lying and she got scammed.

http://www.wate.com/news/investigations/.../899937359

After watching the video I am kind of in shock that the lady would have been crazy enough to send money with no proper research or information. The mans name she is dealing with, his supervisor, the main office number, physical address. I would have needed a lot of details. I have been sent so many different scams, checks in the mail, email scams, and phone scams. We as consumers must be smart to the game and the surroundings to know it is possible for someone to lie to get your money or take advantage. I am so sorry the lady got scammed, but I do not believe that I would have went through with sending money anywhere without knowing.
That really stinks Angry  It makes me frustrated that there are so many scams out there that take advantage of innocent people. It is so important to do your research before deciding to consolidate. I think everyone has been the victim of some kind of scam at least once in their lives, though. At least it teaches you to be more vigilant  Big Grin
(01-04-2018, 03:26 PM)Michael Puttman Wrote: The scammer said they were with "Advance America" which is a legitimate lender. However, the person was lying and she got scammed.

http://www.wate.com/news/investigations/.../899937359

Thanks for sharing admin, were really appreciate it, yeah many people scammed because they don't have do their research first.

Thanks for the information admin god bless.
That's why I'm always being cautious giving my info to someone or to some website that requiring my details or credit/debit card details. I'm also adivising you to be aware that there are a lot of scammer out there waiting for their prey to bite the bait, be very keen to the website that requiring your credit card datas.
I really symphatize the women on the video, the mere fact that there are person out there like that, telling us to be more aware on our sorroundings and to people the people that you will seek to help you.
(01-11-2018, 09:09 PM)PickleMeat Wrote: That really stinks Angry  It makes me frustrated that there are so many scams out there that take advantage of innocent people. It is so important to do your research before deciding to consolidate. I think everyone has been the victim of some kind of scam at least once in their lives, though. At least it teaches you to be more vigilant  Big Grin

I agree and hate that anyone has ever had to go through any kind of scam. When you say that you feel that many if not most people have gotten scammed or tried to get scammed. This leads hopefully to people being more aware of the things going on around them. I also hope it gives people the gumption to educate themselves when choosing to consolidate. Not only about the consolidation, but they should research the company you plan to go with when doing so.  You
As much as you can please avoid anonymous online companies which claims they offers consolidation loan for people who has debt issues. Most of this scammers tend to bring fake identification that looks like legit, uses known legit companies name who offers consolidation loans and armed with communication skills that even the most learned person cannot escape on his trap. After gaining from you will suddenly disappear without a trace leaving you behind with more debt.
I know she was probably desperate, but she really should have been more careful. How are people not aware that there are scammers everywhere these days. Even when it looks legitimate, you need to check everything thoroughly.