Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Business Loan with bad credit
Oh.. I feel sorry for you but its good that your mindset is still positive. Smile Uhm, If you are having a problem because of your bad credit, there are options that you can consider like Microfinance/Microlenders/Peer to Peer or P2P. Microlenders don't usually require any Credit check and they are more considerate to business owners like you that wanted to expand. Have you heard of Crowdfunding? This isn't some sort of traditional loan but you can check out how this one works Smile it might be fit for you since your business is already established and your business plan is for expansion.
crazymomma, I think your best bet would be contacting a credit union. They are similar to commercial banks in terms of their services, but they are owned by their members rather than profit seeking shareholders. Credit unions are nonprofit institutions, they pass their earnings along to their members in the form of lower fees and borrowing costs. I've heard of some credit unions which don't necessarily require a perfect credit score for someone to be eligible for a loan. Do some research on what credit unions there are near you and check their terms. Go and present your business plan to them, they might get impressed by it and believe in you.
Stop applying for Bad Credit Business Loans!

Acquiring a business loan is not easy for businesses with bad credit. Getting approved for a business loan from a bank with a credit score of 650 or less can be extremely difficult. Unfortunately for young businesses bad credit is a common plight. Many entrepreneurs quickly learn that their initial business loan was helpful in establishing and starting up - but expansion, maintenance or even growth requires additional funding which may not always be available. New small businesses tend to damage their own chances for secondary financing during slow beginnings when fixed loan repayments are not always made on time. Other factors such as personal credit may also damage ones ability to be approved for a business loan as most lenders (banks and other financial institutions) look at a combination of both personal and business credit. Many business owners turn to private lenders, small loan companies, or even family or friends. Acquiring the necessary funds through these private channels is usually not realistic as funding amounts are typically limited.
Business loan with bad credit. Definitely you cannot have or avail business loan if you have a bad credit. Institutions today were centralized by a governing bodies in which they have all control and records of financial status. It works the same even personal loan, car loan, housing loan and business loan. I have tried before but since i have an outstanding/unsettled payments for my credit card, that appears my name seems like delinquent it means i had bad record. So, what all i need to do is to settle that for my name to be cleared. You have to be very careful in dealing in any institutions especially a private entity. Make sure you don't have outstanding balances to them if there is you have to settle for you not to belong on their list.
I feel bad for you but still inspired with you getting up with your situation. It is really hard to get a loan if you do have a bad credit, but i think you still can find one that is willing to give you loan. I can suggest you to try from small time lenders, you can get a loan from them without knowing that you have bad credit. Also try some collateral loan if possible.
I'm sorry for your situation. Have you tried suing your employer? He really should pay for this. You shouldn't have to worry because this is not your fault. Have you tried reaching an agreement with the hospital so you can pay your bills at your own pace? They should be able to understand. Do you have a disability society in your Country? I suggest you approach them, they may have an organization that gives business loans.