Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Installment Loan better than Overdraft Fees?
(01-01-2018, 10:40 PM)Michael Puttman Wrote: Overdraft fees are killer. I check my bank account balance every night before I go to bed to make sure I have enough money in my account

Same, actually. I tend to add up all my transactions that are still pending to make sure it won't be negative in the morning as well, but I don't have backup funds or anything to catch a negative balance, but it's generally good to know what I have coming for me instead of seeing it in the morning and being like "welp." But yeah I just realized I almost unconsciously check that most every night, lol.
Yes, I think it is better because you can pay for your loan initially and you can save some of your money for the scheduled payment of your loan or monthly deposit.
I prefer installmental loans than overdraft fees, if you take a look at ir from a more positive side of view you will consider it better than overdraft fees, most people can't meet up with overdraft fees because challenges might just come and take that money away like it always does, but in the process where by you pay installments instead meaning you can still have money to do other things and won't think about how to pay up for the loan you took.
Bank Overdraft Fees or an Online Loan?
One aspect of banking that nobody enjoys is being hit with bank overdraft fees and related overdraft charges. Do these terms strike a chord with you? You’re not alone. Countless people have overdraft fees tacked on because they’ve gone into a negative balance in their bank account. To try and avoid these, some people decide on taking out an installment loan. But what’s the difference?

Bank Overdraft Fees
Sometimes you simply don’t have enough money in the bank to tide you over until your next pay day. Life likes to throw curveballs, and people find themselves having to cover emergency costs or service unexpected expenses. It happens to the best of us. And when it does, sometimes we fall into the territory of bank overdraft.

Online Installment Loans
Some people choose to take an online loan if they need cash quickly. These loans are generally fast, for small amounts and are considered to be shorter-term. As such, approval is quick and the repayment period is short. The interest rates associated with these loans depend on a number of factors, including the loan amount and pay period terms set.

Looking to get a small amount of cash quickly? Northcash makes getting an online cash loan easier than ever with our 3 step online process. Avoid bank overdraft charges. Check out the Northcash How it Works page to learn more about our how our loans work.
I think this depends on the Bank and the Country. In my Country there are some Banks that offer very low overdraft fees, especially if your account has constant money coming in. Let me let you all in on a secret! When I was in college I survived  financially because of an overdraft. My bank was really kind and allowed me an interest free overdraft. This was my saving grace, otherwise I would be in Debt.