Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
How to get best installment loans?
...... Not a clue
I think you need to be credit worthy to get the best type of loan. You should also be willing to have payment terms that are not going to put you in a bind. It is something you might want to interview a number of providers for so that you can get the best possible terms on these loans.
Always look for the 0% installment loan with flexible payment terms. That is the best deal you can get on a loan.
You can use your credit card and buy a gadget or appliances since some Bank offer credit card with 0% interest, or if you need cash, the best offer for you is personal loan. You can apply personal loan in some bank out there. It has a very little interest but if you want to save money, pay it earlier to avoid compounding interest. Be sure to pay your debt to anyone.
There's also someone out there that lending money but it has 10% interest per month, but I don't suggest that because you can call them loan shark since the interest is so high and you will only have a head ache borrowing money from them.
The lowest interest rate the better it is. So it is also better to have good credits to get these.
I think you should search first for the best lending or loan company before applying for loan installment. You should distinguish if what company has the best offer with lesser interest.
It is always the best thing to choose an installment loan that offers 0% interest rate. As some of those who commented above, the lowest possible interest rate, the better. But before transacting, always make sure that you have the knowledge on what company offers best.
Getting a loan from a bank can be a challenge if you had a bad credit, but there are many loan providers who specialize in installment loans for people who don't have the best credit history, most lenders who provide installment loans focus in your ability to repay rather than your traditional credit score, with an installment loan, you repay your borrowed funds over a period of time, usually in six months, This is a better option for people who know they can't make a payment by their next check but still need emergency financing.
(01-09-2018, 07:02 PM)JB Fernandez Wrote: Always look for the 0% installment loan with flexible payment terms. That is the best deal you can get on a loan.

May I ask how is it possible to get an installment loan with a 0% interest rate? This doesn't make any sense. How would the bank/lender gain profit from it? The lowest annual interest rate on installment loans in America is around 5% and you would have to look a lot to find such a good deal. Interest rate in installment loans can reach as high as 36%, I think the government has capped it in America.
In buying stuff using installment loans are not so hard to do and think of. You will just ask if to the store if they are offering installment loans payment and if they do so ask them how much interest they will add into your product. The only things yo need to consider in this installment loans are if that installment loan has a low interest value or it has 0% interest value.