Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
How to get best installment loans?
If you're going to use your credit card for the installment to purchase something make sure that you've done your research, compares the price in different outlets or even in online shopping. Don't be fooled by 0% it's just a marketing strategy so it's better to know different prices to have better options. If you're looking for personal loan find someone or financial institution that offers low interest.
Research. That's the best thing you can do to get the best offer there is for installment loans. You need to compare each institution that offer loans, to know which is best suited for your lifestyle and what is perfect for you. Don't get too excited if the offer seem great, do search for reliable and unbiased reviews.
I think the best way to use installment loans are in buying products that higher than your salary rate. For example, your salary is about Php45,000 a month and you really want to buy iphone X. Realistic cost of iphone X in about Php 60,000-80,000. So if you will purchase this product using installment loans. You can afford to have it without any saving needed.
You will use a credit card or real money to have installment. Installment use to have a cellphone car or house but it have an interest to have so example if you want to have an internet connection you need to buy a modem and tell the company to install your modem then you will pay for them something like that and im not sure about that but that is my idea in installement loans but its more use in houses.
Best Online Installment Loans

LendingClub
PersonalLoans.com
Avant
Prosper

Best Installment Loans with Physical Office Locations

OneMain
Wells Fargo

Those are my top picks Smile
I will recommend this Top Online Installment Loans,Lending Club, Alternative, Avant, Alternative Prosper, Alternative PersonalLoans.com, Springleaf Financial, Wells Fargo, OneMain Financial Real-world Example.