Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borrowing from a Remittance Center (e.g Cebuana Lhuillier)
You've better relocate this topic on the Pawn section and not here in installment loans section. Pawning an item cannot be considered as installment loans. Paying an pawn item doesn't have an installment terms.
Base on what I know Cebuana Lhuillier is a Financing Facility accepting jewelry, watches, electronics and appliances as collateral guarantees, There is Quick Cash Loans offers that I'm hearing, But it's in M Lhuillier, Quick Cash loans offers genuine value to those who need it the most, Thoroughly-trained staff and friendly personnel ensure that appraisals are fair and reliable that each transaction is kept confidential, The Quick Cash loans are available in all of M lhuillier's one thousand eight hundred branches nationwide making it the most accessible facility in its category, Help is available exactly when and where it is needed.
(01-14-2018, 10:43 PM)kimberleemolon Wrote: Some Remittance center in my country offering small installment loan. Is it good to avail that? Is there any cons? How many percent is the interest?
Is there someone already tried that loan? What are the conditions?
Thank you very much.

I don't really have any idea about it and this is my first time knowing that remittance centers like Cebuana Lhuillier offers small installment loan. Maybe the right person who can give you the proper answer is the people working on the said remittance center. I hope i've helped you in such a way.